- Learn and deliver a pre-qualifying lead presentation to prospective homeowners
- Canvass target market areas
- Provide nightly reporting of leads/appointments and hours worked
- Complete necessary paperwork and email correspondence promptly
- Partner with the Canvassing/Project Manager to ensure goals are consistently met
- Participate in ongoing training to keep up with market trends and job duties
- Generate contacts and leads by interacting with homeowners in the field
- Secure client information and relay to headquarters via phone
- Conduct follow-ups with previous clients
Working hours are typically in the afternoon (2 to 8 p.m.) but are completely flexible with what works for you.
Skills/qualifications we’re looking for:
- Competitive nature
- Detail-orientated and organized
- Dependable, consistent, and punctual
- Professional appearance (will be provided with WeatherTek apparel)
- Great communication skills
- Reliable transportation
We are currently hiring for both full-time and part-time roles. Previous experience is a plus but not required, and we are open to training any qualified individual. Compensation will vary based upon scheduling and daily leads/appointments commission. Contact us for more information.
Interested in joining the WeatherTek Exteriors team? Fill out the form below and we’ll contact you if we find you’re a good fit for the position.